I provide quality financial advice in the following areas:-
1. Diversified and tax effective investment planning.
2. Savings and wealth creation both within and outside super.
3. Saving accounts, term deposits, fixed interest, property, income securities, shares and managed fund investments.
4. Structuring retirement incomes including access to the aged pension , transitioning to retirement strategies and account based pensions including Self Managed Super Funds.
5. Life, TPD, Income protection, Business expenses and Trauma insurance.
6. Redundancy or employment change.
7. British ex-pats living in Australia or Australian ex-pats working overseas.
8. Aged care financial planning strategies.
9. Separation and Divorce.
10. Estate planning.
My consulting advice is provided on a fee for service basis with no upfront or ongoing commissions received.
There is no charge for the first meeting.
The initial fee for the preparation of your plan will depend on the amount of time involved in its development. A typical plan would cost approximately $2,500 (plus GST).
A service is also offered where I will provide you with financial advice on an ongoing basis. This service includes full access to me for any financial matters that arise, quarterly updates and an annual financial plan review. The fee for this service will vary depending on the level of support required and will be charged at a fixed amount per month and NOT as a percentage of your investment value. My standard fee for this ongoing advice service is approximately $225 (plus GST) per month which, when paid by the client, is usually fully tax deductible.
Several prospective clients have asked me for an example of what the total fees and charges would be for their superannuation if they placed it in a low cost indexed fund accessed via Macquarie Wrap and they were to receive ongoing financial advice from me.
I have produced a one page example to illustrate the total fees and charges for this solution which demonstrates how good this solution could be for your superannuation or account based pension.
To download the illustration just Click Here