Richard Shermon has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry. His passion for investments and personal financial led him to set up his own business. After more than 20 years of employed service, he pursued his dream and started Reserve Financial Consulting.
It’s Richard’s reputation for ethical advice, transparency with clients and principles that set him apart. His values are:
- Providing clients with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and quality financial advice.
- A strong belief that financial advisory services should be paid for via a transparent fee-for-service and not through product-based commissions.
- That fees and other costs associated with investments should be kept as low as possible to boost a client’s potential returns.
- A strong belief that the fees and potential tax implications of strategies and products should be taken into account.
- That the risks of investing can be minimised through high levels of diversification.
- That the long term implications of strategies and products are important, not just short term gain.
- That ongoing advice is essential to ensure a financial plan remains on track as a client’s goals, income and family needs evolve over time.
For further information, please contact us to have an initial discussion.